I don't know about you, but I have always loved potatoes. Unfortunately, they get a bad rap primarily due to what's added to them.
I love them best baked or roasted with the skin on and just a little olive oil, rosemary, fresh or powdered garlic, sea salt and pepper. Delish!
I also do love potatoes in our soups! They help thicken soup, as well as, add flavor and nutrition.
Potatoes are amazing!
Sorry, not French fries and loaded potatoes.
• Eat organic potatoes, keep the skin on, cool or bake with little or no oil, season to taste, limit toppings!
• Potatoes are an excellent source of vitamin C, potassium, fiber, B vitamins, copper, tryptophan, manganese, and lutein.
• Potatoes can curb inflammation, boost immunity and healthy blood circulation.
• Potatoes help regulate blood pressure when cooked healthy, and promote digestion - yay fiber!
• Potatoes improve brain health thanks to alpha lipoic acid, and thanks to their tryptophan, they promote sleep.
• Potatoes are good for your bones.
Our Passionately Potato soup doubles as mashed potatoes if you add less water. Surprisingly, these potatoes are creamy without any dairy. That is thanks to coconut milk and nutritional yeast adding both flavor and nutrition, finished with a burst of seasoning to delight the palate.
Not only that, you can also find potato in these soups: Chummy Chili, Fiesta Soup, Split Pea Soup, and the Summer Garden Chowder.
From Our Kitchen to Yours,
May We Be Joyous and Enjoy Our Potatoes Too!
"We are not proponents of long life. We are proponents of joyful life, and when you find yourself in joy, the longevity usually follows. We do not count the success of a life by its length; we count it by its joy." • Abraham
Excited to be serving you from our home in Texas!
Organic Living Diva